Hi,

I'm experiencing a strange scenario here and am unsure where to hook in.

The code in libhardware/libhardware_legacy/wifi/wifi.c runs effectively
(euid and egid) as system/system on my dev-board. I suppose it should be
wifi/wifi as all the communication gets broken to wpa_supplicant that
expects to find wifi/wifi permissions.

Logging as well doesn't work here, I redefined LOG_* in wifi.c to write to
a file on the fs in order to get any logs.

Someone has an idea where things go wrong here? First I worked on the HEAD
of the repo, but even by building an older release I ran into the same
problems.

Is there a place where permissions are defined for services? Or any other
ideas?

Thanks,

 Bastian Hecht