Hi Hackbod,

Thanks for your mail,

           Thanks for confirming the issue can not be memory issue.
Can you please suggest me where should I debug to get rid of this problem,
I mean whether

at application level or at kernel level

I am really not understanding where and what could be the problem because

ping is working
FTP is working
but "BROWSER NOT WORKING"

and I tried to use browsers other than webkit like opera-mini, uc-browser
and sky fire but unfortunately they are failing at launch time it self
here I am pasting logs
http://pastebin.com/H2ksShKc

Looking forward for your reply

Thanks & Regards