Hey

Someone directed to this group. After fiddling with AOSP through the
command line for weeks, I recently downloaded eclipse with sdk and ndk
installed. My professor wants me to add security extensions to the android
platform via the NDK, but I have no idea where to start. Here is what he
exactly said:

"Now you need to find the source files, from which the "armeabi-v7a" was
generated (compiled). Then, you can edit or add to the source files and
modify the library to extend for TZ. "

TZ : TrustZone.

I would HIGHLY appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.
Only have a month left til this summer report is due. Not stressing
though... ... ...

Thanks in advance.
Damola