Hi,

With your first problem regarding the bootanimation.zip, please check
the format. Firstly, the zip file itself must be "compressed" in
"store" mode. Secondly, the png files should be of 32-bit RGBA.
Perhaps you can find some existing bootanimation.zip to test.

With your second problem, have you tried 800x480 (landscape)?

Regards,
Alvin Wong