If you want to use 5-point calibration like tslib does, you can implement
in the kernel driver, or patch InputReader.

My patch for Gingerbread (not well-formatted):
https://sourceforge.net/p/ipaq214android/android/ci/54a6fa53224ddd033728ab8423475e1f4108e3cb/tree/patches/frameworks-base.patch
My idc file:
https://sourceforge.net/p/ipaq214android/android/ci/54a6fa53224ddd033728ab8423475e1f4108e3cb/tree/ipaq214/wm97xx-touchscreen.idc

The values are from a calibrated pointercal file with each values divided
by 65536.

Dave Hartman於 2012年11月27日星期二UTC+8下午5時01分45秒寫道: