So do I just run the patch like this?  Sorry I'm not familiar with patching
in linux.  Can you help me out with what you'd use?

[type] "patch frameworks-base.patch" [ENTER]

Othersise I'll just manually make the changes since there are multiple
files to edit.  But what does the +++ and --- mean in the patch file?  I
understand the file names and line numbers and stuff, but I'm not sure what
some of the meta data means or is intended.  Thanks for any help!