Thank you for your response, it works great !

I have again a question... :s
I'm searching to remove the navigation bar on the bottom. I'm on ICS 4.0.3.
I naviguate in folders /frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/... but I really
don't find where to remove the navigation bar (i'm a litte lost with status
bar, system bar and navigation bar :/)

Thanks for hemping =)

Le mercredi 6 mars 2013 17:40:41 UTC+1, Zoltan Kuscsik a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> you need ro.secure=0 have in your device /default.prop file to be able to
> get a root shell using "su".
>
> By default, adb shell will drop you into a shell without root permission.
> You can change this
> default behavior using the command:
>
>  # adb root
>
> This will normally work only on engineering builds and not on user builds.
>
> Br,
>
> Zoltan
>

> On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:50:45 AM UTC+1, Alex wrote:
>>
>> Thank you very much, it works great !!! :)
>>
>> But I have another problem, when i'm connecting to my board, i'm not ROOT
>> on the android shell, there is a way to have root rights ?
>>

>> Le mardi 26 février 2013 20:01:11 UTC+1, Zoltan Kuscsik a écrit :
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> you can set your application category to HOME and replace the default
>>> Launcher.
>>>  To disable the lock screen you will need to toggle
>>> the Settings.System.LOCKSCREEN_DISABLED value in the settings database.
>>> You can achieve this by:
>>>
>>> 1. hacking the DatabaseHelper.java in framework/base/...
>>> 2. edit the settings.db on the device in
>>> data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases