Actually we downloaded android img file and flash it into NAND. then video
and audio are playing fine.

 But once i prepared sd card by our source code and play the audio , i am
getting the above error.

while comparing log of of nand and sdcard , i found fallowing difference.

By Nand
I/AudioFlinger(   91): Loaded primary audio interface from sunxi audio HW
HAL (audio)
I/AudioFlinger(   91): Using 'sunxi audio HW HAL' (audio.primary) as the
primary audio interface
I/CameraService(   91): CameraService started (pid=91)
I/AudioFlinger(   91): AudioFlinger's thread 0x18b68 ready to run
W/AudioFlinger(   91): Thread AudioOut_1 cannot connect to the power
manager service
I/AudioPolicyService(   91): Loaded audio policy from LEGACY Audio Policy
HAL (audio_policy)
I/SamplingProfilerIntegration(   89): Profiling disabled.

By sdcard
E/audio_hw_primary(  635): Unable to find 'Master Playback Volume' mixer
control
E/AudioFlinger(  635): couldn't open audio hw device in audio.primary
(Invalid argument)
E/AudioFlinger(  635): Primary audio interface not found

i am using libtinyalsa.so library . In /dev/snd directory i found this
devices
controlC0
controlC1
pcmC0D0p
pcmC1D0p
timer

in /system/lib/hw

audio.primary.default.so
audio.primary.exDroid.so
audio_policy.default.so
camera.exDroid.so
camera.goldfish.so
display.sun4i.so
gps.exDroid.so
gps.goldfish.so
gralloc.default.so
gralloc.sun4i.so
hwcomposer.exDroid.so
lights.goldfish.so
lights.sun4i.so
sensors.goldfish.so

Kindly help me what i have to do to solve this issue.

Regards
Punith