i Everyone;

I have bought a new usb-rj45 adapter for my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 P5110 Only
Wifi tablet... (its rooted and busybox pro installed on it)

After i bought, i put it in tablet via its original USB Otg Cable the i do
"lsusb" in the terminal emulator but i cant see anything new in its
output...

When i searched usb-rj45 adapte cd and i see linux driver there but the are
three files named;

***.c
***.h
Makefile

When i search internet a little bit and i understand that i need to compile
drivers with these files to make .ko file as driver...

I bought and installed c4droid and its GCC and SDL Plugin when i try
compile it but i get an error that it screenshot is attached to this
message... (On the other hand may be i can do this compile for tablet on my
pc after i installed Android SDK but i dont know how can i do it
unfortunately...)

So please help me how can i use this usb-rj45 adapter on my tablet...