You have to read HOW TO COMPILE a module for kernel.
1. You need your tablet kernel sources
2. You need your tablet config file
3. You have to compile the kernel and then compile the module.
4. Place the sources of the driver into kernel/driver directory

The Makefile may contain some initial paths and settings, you have to tune
it. Then find in your Makefile obj-$(XXX) and change it to obj-m (so it
will build a module)
when all is ready (after compilation of the kernel was successful) :
 $ make ARCH="your CPU arch" (arm in your case) CROSS_COMPILE="your arm gcc
compiler" (you have to download it) modules

If all is correct you will have your module ready. Note - you have to be
root to insert it.