Hi, all.

I have custom board with the 4.1.2 Android and the 3M touch screen.
It works, but its active area much smaller than the screen: it's about
800x480 and the resolution of the display is 1280x800

I tryed to edit the *.idc file but that didn't change the situation at all.
I also put /system/etc/pointercal file with some meaningless numbers and
it's also makes no sense on the touch screen behavior.

Please, advice me, how can expand active area of the touch screen?