On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 10:08:20 AM UTC+2, Vishveshwar wrote:

> Is the following file present in your device?
> system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.bluetooth.xml
>
> If not modify your device.mk to copy this file over.
> e.g:
>
>    1. PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
>    2.
> frameworks/native/data/etc/android.hardware.bluetooth.xml:system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.bluetooth.xml
>

> -Vishveshwar

Thank you a lot!

The file android.hardware.bluetooth.xml was indeed not present. I added it
together with android.hardware.bluetooth_le.xml to the mentioned directory.
Now the SystemServer starts the Bluetooth Manager Service!

There are still some more errors, because the Bluetooth Manager aborts. But
I will have to look at it in more detail first.