Hi All,

I have an apk which uses permission
"android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION". For the same I have to grant
permission to the device using adb.

I need to type the following in adb shell to grant permission for my test
device.

*pm grant** com.rev.lockservice android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION*

Now I want to preload/prebuild the apk into the OS. I was wondering if I
can avoid this step of adb shell grant & have it done through some build
time script or changes in makefile.

regards,
Pranjal
--