For anyone wondering the thing that was missing in my case was to add ",
mlstrustedobject;" to the device.te line. AOSP 7:

type my_device, dev_type, mlstrustedobject;

Besides, in my previous post declared that the sooraj chown was wrong, but
I think in the .rc file that syntaxis is ok so I apologize for the worng
correction.
In AOSP7 that .rc part is not needed anyway.

Have a nice day all.