Hi Mohammad Saleh Dehghanpour,

base on your description, i think you need to enable wake up feature in
your usb wireless keyboard.
1. Base on my hardware experience, your usb hardware should support this.
But we should confirm this
Cat proc/interrupt to get the irq number of your usb wireless device.
Let device enter suspend state
do some thing with your wireless hardware
wake up device. check the number of irq happens for your wirelese device.
If they are different it means your hardware support this go to step 2. if
not your hardware does not,
you can enable this feature.

2. You need to get the driver of your wireless hardware device(usb hid,
specific driver ...). dig in this . usb driver would have a Flag to
indicate that irq for this device would wake up device.
Only need to set this flag, then done.

Regards,
Vu Tran

Vào Th 3, 16 thg 7, 2019 vào lúc 23:08 Mohammad Saleh Dehghanpour <
salehde...@gmail.com> đã viết:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-porting/CADfFnWhb09w9ao67WH8kKNV8%2B1R5OvP_4SZ3%3DHkysFfOuit9Pg%40mail.gmail.com.