Sorry i miss the example code for this,
This is example code in my AOSP linux kernel to enable this feature for a
usb keyboard.
that uses USB HID driver.

        *if* (interface
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=interface&project=MX50_N>->desc
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=desc&project=MX50_N>.bInterfaceSubClass
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=bInterfaceSubClass&project=MX50_N>
== USB_INTERFACE_SUBCLASS_BOOT
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=USB_INTERFACE_SUBCLASS_BOOT&project=MX50_N>
&&
                        interface
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=interface&project=MX50_N>->desc
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=desc&project=MX50_N>.bInterfaceProtocol
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=bInterfaceProtocol&project=MX50_N>
==
                                USB_INTERFACE_PROTOCOL_KEYBOARD
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=USB_INTERFACE_PROTOCOL_KEYBOARD&project=MX50_N>)
{
                usbhid_set_leds
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/xref/MX50_N/kernel/cht/drivers/hid/usbhid/hid-core.c#usbhid_set_leds>(hid
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=hid&project=MX50_N>);
                device_set_wakeup_enable
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=device_set_wakeup_enable&project=MX50_N>(&dev
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=dev&project=MX50_N>->dev
<http://test.zien.vn:8082/source/s?defs=dev&project=MX50_N>, 1);
        }

Regards,

Vu Tran

Vào Th 3, 16 thg 7, 2019 vào lúc 23:19 Tranphong Vu <
tranphongvu070...@gmail.com> đã viết:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-porting/CADfFnWikQ31ehpdCgfL3Mp9QO2B5PFKjF6TbD7pT7X8Em-BtHg%40mail.gmail.com.