You may set your launcher directBootAware = true.

>From android 7.0, the directBootAware feature is added. And after boot
animation, it firstly launch an FallbackHome which show "Android is
starting", then unlock user broadcast is sent, the FallbackHome will launch
your launcher and finish itself.

If your launcher is directBootAware, the FallbackHome will not be launched.

在 2019年6月3日星期一 UTC+8下午9:57:59,Jijo Joseph写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-porting/140ae740-0f02-4758-860e-a5ac710ca44c%40googlegroups.com.