Hi Rajvi,

I couldn't try the solution. I had found out earlier that the change must
be done in the framework. But sadly for me, the changes were not reflecting
in the build. The most difficult thing is the build time it takes. After
4-5 hours of waiting, we'll see no difference. I'm sure I'm missing
something but my current knowledge is not enough to figure it out. I was
trying to build a an OS exclusively for Car. An old phone could be used as
a car infotainment system. My knowledge is limited in android. But one
thing I'm sure that you'll have to make changes in the framework work base.
I'll send you the file name and line in which I made the changes EOD today.
As of now my project is in shelf. With limited knowledge i can't take it
further. Sorry, i couldn't be of more help.

Regards,
Jijo