[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I wasn't saying you did :)

(end of quote)

And I wasn't saying you were saying I did  :D

Just mentioning that ANY error could cause someone to loose some hair, and the
cleaner the project, the more it will be adopted.  I've found AndroMDA to have
a VERY steep learning curve (exacerbated by being new to Maven, Spring, needing
to switch to MagicDraw, etc.). I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall
sometime, and with any other open source project, I'd probably just have given
up by now.  I think AndroMDA has a LOT of potential for me, however, so I keep
slugging away. I guess really I'm just trying to make it a little easier for
the next guy (or gal!)...