Sofar, I actually do exactly the same (I probably got the idea in one of your

Maybe i should be more specific in what I am trying to do ...

I work on a medical information system (to be short). The use case I'm working
on deals with administrating treatments. Every treatement has to have a
presrciption. You get the big picture, now comes the details ...

The user can either choose an existing prescription (from the DB) or create a
new one. This prescription will be the root of all the rest of the use case,
but should not be stored in the database until the end of the use case. So I
have it in the session. In one case it comes from the DB, so it is created by
the transform of the DAO layer, in the other case, it comes directly from the
user and it is created by the controller.

I still need to use the same VO class as in both case, the rest of the use case
should be exactly the same ...

Thanks for taking time for my questions ! I really appreciate it ! But dont
loose too much time on me ... this is not a blocking problem, I'm just trying
to make my code look cleaner (and you are usually a good advice on that kind of
"problems").

Jabber : [EMAIL PROTECTED] (feel free to contact me)