I wish I could report that DragonCon, North America's largest fan-run
convention, has created an Andromeda track, but that hasn't happened
yet.  Nonetheless, Aaron Dunne, the director for the American SF & F TV fan
programming track, has just today confirmed that Andromeda will be covered
under his track next year.

DragonCon 2001 will be held in Atlanta, GA the Labor Day Weekend (the
weekend ending the first monday in September).  It's too early to announce
guests but I'll certainly help promote awareness of the track on Xenite.Org
since other shows they are supporting include DARK ANGEL, ROSWELL, and
FARSCAPE (all of which Xenite.Org has devoted content and/or discussion
resources to).

The official DragonCon Web site is http://www.dragoncon.org/ and if there
is only one fan-run convention that Tribune ever becomes deeply involved
with, I would hope this is it (unless I get involved with some other
convention <grin>).

So, what can we expect from Mr. Dunne?  Well, it's too early for guest
announcements, but I believe he has already hooked up with Robert Hewitt
Wolfe through DragonCon 2000.  Those of you with the means and interest in
attending the next Dragoncon should, I hope, express your desire to see
some of the Andromeda people at the convention.  I know there will be other
convention opportunities through the year (and I hope other fan conventions
are able to bring in some Andromeda guests), but Dragoncon is the place to
be, my friends, if you have to attend only one convention a year to catch
as many people as you can.

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//    Andromeda, Dark Angel, Farscape, Lexx, Roswell, Star Trek...
    //\\                http://www.xenite.org/forums/science_fiction_tv/