I found this open letter to Andromeda fans published on the official Web site.

An Open Letter to the Fans of Andromeda ----

The fans of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda have raised concerns regarding the
departure of Robert Hewitt Wolfe. We want you to know that the producers
and cast stand united in this response to those concerns.

First, we appreciate Robert's contribution to Andromeda. The series is
highly successful, in part, because of his efforts. However, it is
important to note that the development of Andromeda was initially a
collective effort of Fireworks, Tribune and the Roddenberry estate, who
collected many of Gene's original concepts and shaped them into the vibrant
story ideas and scripts that represent the series today. Fireworks and
Tribune have been integrally involved every step of the way, from casting
to final execution.

 From it's inception, Andromeda has been an action oriented hour with the
character of Dylan at the center, supported by a fantastic ensemble cast
that has evolved around him. It has never been our intention to veer away
from the rich story lines or multi-dimensional characters that we have all
come to enjoy.

We are very grateful for your support of the series. Andromeda is the #1
weekly hour in syndication for the second year in a row in the U.S., and
performs extraordinarily well all around the world. Our intention is to
fully maintain the quality of this unique franchise that is Andromeda for
many years to come.

We all care very deeply about the show, and invite you to keep watching.
You'll find through future episodes, that we are all working diligently to
produce the best sci-fi series on television.
Sincerely,

Fireworks Entertainment, Tribune Entertainment and the Cast and crew of
Andromeda
http://www.andromedatv.com/features/rhwletter.html

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/