On 17 May 2002 at 4:57, Philosopher Dave wrote:

> One thing I can't figure out - is Andromeda required
> to use less than full cast each week or something?  It
> seems like every ep starts with me trying to figure
> out who will be missing this week...

Well, most of the cast were signed for something like 20 episodes a
season.  Hence, every now and then we have a so-and-so lite episode.

However, Laura Bertram is in college, and when she joined the show
she asked for extra time off to keep her studies up.

I am, btw, a HUGE Trance fan.  And if you're all tolerant, I may
share some of my Trance jokes and stories on this list.  :)