Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [andromeda] Trance story

I too have pretty much given up on the show.  I'm not sure if I'll ever have
faith in good scifi again after this and the horrible attrocity they call
Enterprise.  I know that the producers and others are motivated by money and
don't really care about the fans, but I'd hoped for more from the people
involved with Andromeda.  Most of them seem to be with it, but when they
lost the two best writers, I started to fear the worst.  It's a shame that
the worst seems to be happening, EG. Kevin Sorbo!
Your friends,
Erika and Quala