Koen Kooi wrote:

Hi,
I experience a couple of problems with this build:
Akita, X11 image:
There was a problem controlling the backlight, resolved by installing a
missing  'libesd0'

If I try to login with gpe-login:
dmesg
<4>Alignment trap: keylaunch
26d15 FSR 0x013
<4>Alignment trap: keylaunch
26d15 FSR 0x013
<4>Alignment trap: gpe-confd
4c303 FSR 0x813

I can, however, start an X session from the console by 'x-windows-manager'.

ok, but there is no matchbox-panel.
** (matchbox-panel:2160): WARNING **: Unknown option --no-flip

Regards,
Frank