The new console-image (in the 04/01 dir) gave the same result. After the frozen event, the unit responds to nothing except the suspend/resume button. On the next press, it generates gibberishes in the console, which I think is the problem in suspend/resume itself. With the broken usbnet in Tosa,
I guess there's not much hope to ssh into the console-image?

The new X11-image (in the 04/01 dir) boots fine as the previous builds.

The missing libesd0 issue: ipkg update && ipkg upgrade don't help. Reported back "nothing to be done". I had to ipkg install libesd0, which works fine. Some gpe programs (e.g. keys&buttons) are still broken, as in the latest OZ 3.5.4.2-rc2.
But that's another story.

Wifi works fine, as expected from the latest OZ experience.

suspend/resume had some weird behavior, esp. once docked (may be related to the broken usbnet). Will describe in more details later.

I'm on vacation tomorrow. Will test more once I get back.

Gordon

Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
Dnia niedziela, 1 kwietnia 2007, Koen Kooi napisaƂ:
The console image booting halts at the "open embedded" screen (about
last 2%) reproducibly.
ok, no idea why it would do that....

psplash probably did not get "stop" event