On Thu, 10 Jan 2008, Richard Purdie wrote:
> Whether it makes sense for angstrom stable, it isn't my place to say. I
> can say that 2.6.17 is removed, I won't be touching it again and 2.6.23
> is the future though ;-).

Hi Richard,
        Not sure if this is relevant but collie still requires 2.6.21 for SD
support
(Thomas just needs time and resources to port the driver forward to 2.6.23 I
think), so keeping 2.6.21 in stable I think would be good, but I agree -
dropping all the older ones from dev might be a good way to keep focus on
staying current. Or should dev continue to have 2.6.21 until collie-SD works
on 23?

--
Regards,
        Ashley J Gittins