Hi everybody.
I have a doubt in openembedded filesystem for beagleboard. I am using console
image and file system for my beagleboard. I got this running fine. My aim to
test some opengles program to work. Mainly i am using sgxunderbeagleboard wiki
for beagleboard. In that wiki, the writer is describing about running "opkg
updata". Since i am running this from inside the company, i am unable to
connect to the internet. There is any way i can update the system from a local
repo. Anybody can help me. NTLMAPS is the one i am using on normal linux to
connect to the internet.But this is python based application. so i have to
install python in my beagleboard running angstrom. Is there any way to update
the system. What is this update doing. Well, from bitbake i can see all ipk
file are inside the build folder.Is this enough.... Please help
-smith