I tried to make an Ångström build using the oebb.sh from the oe-core branch
following the instructions in [1] (hope they are valid for this branch too).

 MACHINE=beagleboard ./oebb.sh config beagleboard
 MACHINE=beagleboard ./oebb.sh update

made no problems, but

 MACHINE=beagleboard ./oebb.sh bitbake virtual/kernel

resulted in this error

---------->snip<---------------
Executing: MACHINE=beagleboard bitbake virtual/kernel
Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main build
ERROR: Execution of event handler 'check_sanity_eventhandler' failed
ERROR:  Poky's config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration.
    Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the checker
(see sanity.conf).
    Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

    You have a 32-bit libc, but no 32-bit headers.  You must install the 32-bit
libc headers.

I suppose that the library structure openSUSE is using (/usr/lib for 32bit
stuff, /usr/lib64 for 64bit stuff) is the cause. Right? And how can this be
fixed?

Steffen

[1] http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/building-angstrom

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany