On (18/10/11 21:04), Daniel Lazzari wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> We are trying to build something of a custom distro on top of Angstrom-core
> and need to remove x11 from the DISTRO_FEATURES as it breaks dbus (since we
> aren't shipping x11). I can just comment it out in angstrom.inc, but that
> requires editing files in meta-angstrom, which is not our layer. Anyone know
> of a good way of removing this by only using files in our own layer?

If you are using layer based angstrom(using oe-core and other layers) then its
easier where you can
specify your layer with highest layer priority and ahead of other layers for
BBPATH then it will pick your layer first when it searches for recipes.

in conf/distro/include/angstrom.inc we have

DISTRO_FEATURES += "x11"

you could comment that out.

--
-Khem