>>>>> "Denys" == Denys Dmytriyenko <de...@denix.org> writes:

Denys> Ok, I can confirm that disabling buildhistory with the patch
Denys> above allows systemd-based images to successfully finish
Denys> do_rootfs.

I am still unable to get any of this product to boot.  The
cloud9-image isn't working for me.  Using the image from:

http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/demo/beaglebone/Angstrom-Cloud9-IDE-eglibc-ipk-v2012.02-core-beaglebone-2012.02.14.img.xz

(which does work, intact), if I replace the uImage in the vfat
partition and rootfs in the second partition, no-workie.

Is it working for anybody else?  If so, what are you doing?  The
documented steps aren't working.  After two weeks of unsatisfying
head/wall interactions I'd really like to start making progress now ;-).

--
Russell Senior, President
russ...@personaltelco.net