On 2015-10-26 10:29, Koen Kooi wrote:
>> Op 26 okt. 2015, om 18:21 heeft Stefan Agner <ste...@agner.ch> het volgende
>> geschreven:

>>> Great timing! The feeds are now being populated using Jenkins CI and
>>> there is a big rebuild for 2015.06 underway due to the big DISTRO
>>> changes that went in last week (i.e. blacklisting bluez5).
>>> Eyeballing the jenkins page there are 5 architectures left in the
>>> queue, good for 16h builds each spread over 2 machines, so I’d say
>>> “will finish this weekend”.
>>
>> It seems the packages are online now, thanks Koen!
>>
>> Was there any specific reason why those packages were not part of the
>> previous build for 2015.06?
>
> Mostly lack of time to sit down and check a few architectures on real
> devices. I was also concerned about ABI changes and heisenbugs like
> the bluez5 blacklisting last week. The prserv support needs to get
> updated as well to keep feed updates consistent and working. The good
> news is that all the work going into v2015.06 wrt feed updates works
> for v2015.12 and next as well :)
>
>> Just to understand your setup a bit better: Is your Jenkins using the
>> scripts under meta-angstrom/contrib/ or is that no longer the way the
>> packages get built?
>
> For v2015.06 and newer it wraps around
> https://github.com/Angstrom-distribution/angstrom-manifest/ and does
> some magic for reusing sstate. I’ll paste the build step of the
> console-feed run at the bottom of this email. It’s not pretty, but it
> gets the job done.

Ok, and you call these script for each machine? So you basically build
all packages for all machines, and then upload just the packages which
are not up there yet..

I guess you do this to make sure that all the packages built by the
recipe list in the build step are available for _all_ the machines you
build... But with that, you probably rebuild armv7at2hf-vfp-neon several
times right? And the images are another build step?

Would you mind add colibri-vf to the list of machines? Since fido the
machine is in meta-fsl-arm-extra which is already part of your
bblayers.conf...

--
Stefan