> Op 26 okt. 2015, om 21:13 heeft Stefan Agner <ste...@agner.ch> het volgende
> geschreven:
>
> On 2015-10-26 10:29, Koen Kooi wrote:
>>> Op 26 okt. 2015, om 18:21 heeft Stefan Agner <ste...@agner.ch> het volgende
>>> geschreven:

>>> It seems the packages are online now, thanks Koen!
>>>
>>> Was there any specific reason why those packages were not part of the
>>> previous build for 2015.06?
>>
>> Mostly lack of time to sit down and check a few architectures on real
>> devices. I was also concerned about ABI changes and heisenbugs like
>> the bluez5 blacklisting last week. The prserv support needs to get
>> updated as well to keep feed updates consistent and working. The good
>> news is that all the work going into v2015.06 wrt feed updates works
>> for v2015.12 and next as well :)
>>
>>> Just to understand your setup a bit better: Is your Jenkins using the
>>> scripts under meta-angstrom/contrib/ or is that no longer the way the
>>> packages get built?
>>
>> For v2015.06 and newer it wraps around
>> https://github.com/Angstrom-distribution/angstrom-manifest/ and does
>> some magic for reusing sstate. I’ll paste the build step of the
>> console-feed run at the bottom of this email. It’s not pretty, but it
>> gets the job done.
>
> Ok, and you call these script for each machine? So you basically build
> all packages for all machines, and then upload just the packages which
> are not up there yet..

Yes and no :) For image builds, yes, all machines get built. For feed builds
every arch has one or two machines that gets built.

> I guess you do this to make sure that all the packages built by the
> recipe list in the build step are available for _all_ the machines you
> build... But with that, you probably rebuild armv7at2hf-vfp-neon several
> times right? And the images are another build step?

See above, every arch specific package gets built once or twice. The second
build is used to have buildhistory catch problems.

> Would you mind add colibri-vf to the list of machines? Since fido the
> machine is in meta-fsl-arm-extra which is already part of your
> bblayers.conf…

I’m doing a build for colibri-vf now to see what kind of surprises it has,
since it is in a freescale BSP layer...

regards,

Koen