Hi,

I have an Angstrom distribution on my board and until recently I've been using
'opkg' to download and install packages without any issue.

Recently however, my 'opkg' has been experiencing hang-ups when trying to
access the http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds server.

I've tried the following URL in my browser:
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/unstable/ipk/glibc/armv5te/base/mono_2.6.3-r0.0.
5_armv5te.ipk
 ... and I see the same unreliable behavior:  Sometimes it gets the package
immediately with no problem - then a re-submit will hang-up.
I've tried this from different locations with the same result, so at this stage
I'm not suspecting my local network(s) and/or DNS server(s).

I've done a little investigating and I found that www.linuxtogo.org and
www.angstrom-distribution.org seem to have the same IP address.  Maybe that's
OK and intended, but I wondered whether there's a DNS problem somewhere ...?

Anyway, I'd appreciate if somebody could confirm that
www.angstrom-distribution.org is still the site for Angstrom package feeds, and
if so, what might be going wrong with the downloads.

Thanks,
Mark