The domain angstrom-distribution.org appears to be down for over a week now. I'm trying to put together a Qt embedded development environment under Ubuntu 12.04 for the BBB based on http://derekmolloy.ie/beaglebone/qt-with-embedded-linux-on-the-beaglebone/. It references the toolchain angstrom-distribution.org/toolchains/angstrom-2011.03-i686-linux-armv7a-linux-gnueabi-toolchain-qte-4.6.3.tar.bz2, which is not currently available. Does anyone know where I can get a copy from? The copy in archive.org is broken.

Or can someone recommend an alternate detailed tutorial for installing a Qt embedded development environment under Ubuntu for the BBB that doesn't need angstrom-distribution.org?

I'm new to Ubuntu, Qt and cross development under Linux, but not new to Linux or embedded system development.

Thanks!
Artie