hi. hopeful this mailing list is still active.

my team has built a number of products on the "classic" angstrom
distribution before the split of OE into multiple layers. we'd like to
migrate to use the latest angstrom but realize that this could be a great
deal of work.

it's not so much an issue of building the new angstrom as hot-upgrading a
great many running systems from the old 2010.x.

i'm hoping to collect any advice i can before starting with this. obviously
there are some major system component upgrades involved. and it would seem
that the default package format has changed to RPM which seems like it
could by very tricky indeed.

i guess i'm looking for is "what an angstrom expert/developer" would do in
this situation. we'd like to avoid an "android style" reboot-into-recovery
and flash the rootfs, but realize that might be our path of least
resistance.

thanks,
christian

--

*Confidentiality Notice: *This electronic mail message is intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  The information