Hi.

 I am building a .NET MVC 5 application on back-end and Angularjs on
front-end.

I am loading .cshtml views in a div "containerOne" on a parent .cshtml page
with ui.router and everything is working fine. An issue I would like to
solve is when I enter manually a page URL that is C# controller's action
path(in the example I provided below it is "/Proposal/Customers") - my view
is loaded on a whole page. What I want to be called is a .state 'customers'
in my example, or something like that. My example code is:

 - part of my proposalConfig.js:

             .state('customers', {

                url: 'AllCustomers',

                views: {

                    "containerOne": {

                        templateUrl: '/Proposal/Customers'

                    }

                }

            });

 On my back-end I have a ProposalController.cs and an action method
Customers that calls a Customers.cshtml view.

 Anyone has an idea how to solve this?