Hi,

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 9:16 AM, MPhil <mphillip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It would be great if they had a timeline for this - as am waiting for the
> new router functionality so can implement it in the application I am
> developing. I personally would rather use stable releases rather than RCs or
> betas  every other two weeks

I understand that everyone would like to have a stable release ready,
but here is the catch-22: the number or RC releases depends on the
community feedback, number of problems reported etc. So if no one is
giving us feedback we are not really sure if it is "good enough" for
the final release. Same with 1.5 - work on it will start when 1.4 is
out of the doors.

In short: the best you can do is to try out RC and give feedback. The
sooner / more people will do the closer we will be to the final
release!

Cheers,
Pawel

--