IntelliJ IDEA is really a good IDE for developing web apps in general (has
good typescript support and so on ).
It is also planned to provide good support for angular2 (currently no IDE
supports angular2).
For my point of view it is far better than any eclipse based IDE (which
Aptana is)
So I think when you already use IntelliJ you can stick with it (especially
when you have a licence, or you have to develop Java stuff)
On the other hand visual studio code is rather lightweight and free. When
you don't want to spend money it would be my second choice.

Regards
Martin