Hi

I'm using some custom components in my web app - like ng2-knob.
The syntax is like
<knob [value]='23' #knob1>

It seems that if you want to have different instances of this component on
your page, you nee to have different local variable names - like

<knob [value]='23' #knob1>
<knob [value]='45' #knob2>
<knob [value]='67' #knob3>

It doesn't work when all components have the same local name.

Now the number of elements of knob on my page is dynamic. I cannot know If
I have 3 or 12 (or more) on my page.
My approach would be to somehow iterate over the number of knob-elments,
but it seems I cannot set the local variable name in a loop.

So how would I dynamically add my knob elements with different local
variables?

cheers,
Christian