Pedro,

> For instance, disaster recovery scenarios require to establish network
> systems (virtual and physical) that should be autonomic and disconnected
> from any previously centralized infrastructure.

Yes, we have already understood this problem, but there's a trade-off
between this and security - you want to come up quickly, and you want
to come up securely to prevent evil-doers. (You may have read that less
than two days ago, numerous homes in Christchurch NZ were burgled during
a tsunami evacuation. Similarly, I don't think it's safe to assume that there
will be no cyber attackers in a disaster area.)

If the drone has even a slow link back to the Internet, that should be
sufficient
for an autonomic domain to bootstrap securely. Although we expect things to
work with only one registrar per domain, that is a software function. We
can imagine that after a disaster this function will start up somewhere,
but not in its normal host. Of course, more work is needed.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter