Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca> wrote:
    bc> Secondly, the methods aren't mutually exclusive. If the "normal"
    bc> method is flooding an objective that I've called "AN_registrar" in my
    bc> toy code, nothing prevents discovery/synchronize being used as a
    bc> backup.

    > Question: should all the internal objectives be AN_ ??

https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/commit/853dc9334c6dcb0e6a9b199b846960be18a0504c

I will add this to the other document, and maybe I can learn how to better
present
it.

This is the latest text I just wrote:

    <section anchor="discovery" title="Registrar Discovery Protocol Details">
      <t>
        The registrar responds to discovery messages from the proxy
        (or GRASP caches between them) as follows:
        <figure>
          <artwork><![CDATA[
objective         = ["AN_registrar", F_DISC, 255 ]
discovery-message = [M_DISCOVERY, session-id, initiator, objective]]]></artwork>

          <postamble>Figure 6: Registrar Discovery</postamble>
        </figure>
      </t>

      <t>
        The response from the registrar (or cache) will be a M_RESPONSE with the
        following parameters:<figure>
        <artwork><![CDATA[
response-message = [M_RESPONSE, session-id, initiator, ttl,
                   (+locator-option // divert-option), ?objective)]
initiator = ACP address of Registrar
locator1  = [O_IPv6_LOCATOR, fe80::1234, 6,  443]
locator2  = [O_IPv6_LOCATOR, fe80::1234, 17, 5683]
locator3  = [O_IPv6_LOCATOR, fe80::1234, 41, nil]]]></artwork>

        <postamble>Figure 7: Registrar Response</postamble>
      </figure>
      </t>
    </section>

]     m...@sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [