Brian, I’m out for a couple of weeks but wanted to thank you for this note.

Michael Richardson will likely have good comments but for now I’ve set a
calendar event to catch up when I return and also have created a github issue
to track this.
        https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/issues/22

- max