Indeed one of the challenges is to define "what" intent is, but we should not
limit our view/understanding to the "intent" itself.
IP networking is not only the IP address, same for Intent-based networking, it
is not only the intent format that is of importance. Other mechanisms, and a
comprehensive view/understanding is required to know how to design the right
thing(s).

I think where ANIMA could help NMRG is in "scoping" the problem (what intent
means in an ANIMA context/network) and/or with use cases/examples of
intent-driven operations/behaviors.

Best regards, laurent.