Fries, Steffen <steffen.fr...@siemens.com> wrote:
    >> Eliot Lear <l...@cisco.com> wrote:
    >> > I think we had a lengthy conversation about BRSKI next steps, and that
we
    >> > should expect to spend some time on this in ANIMA. I think I count at
least
    >> > four drafts that are worth considering, and Michael might have more in
mind:

    >> > * Draft-vanderstock-anima-constrained-join-proxy
    >> > * Draft-lear-eap-teap-brski
    >> > * Draft-ietf-6tisch-{…}
    >>
    >> > * Draft-fries-anima-brski-async-enroll
    >> {Eliot: Does this document include Oskar's requirements?}
    >>
    >> Additional documents that call on BRSKI:
    >>
    >> * draft-richardson-anima-smarkaklink (formerly
draft-richardson-anima-smartpledge)
    -> I have revised slides, and I walk to talka bout them.
    >> I believe that it solves draft-fries-anima-brski-async-enroll as well,
    >> but I haven't read the entire document yet.

    > I just read across draft-richardson-anima-smarkaklink and to my
    > understanding it focuses on the voucher exchange in situations where
    > the domain registrar is only temporary available. The voucher exchange

My focus on writing it is bootstrapping a registrar.
As such, the protocol flow does not include direct access to a registrar.
Oskar shared your requirements with me, and I think that we accomodate it in
the same protocol.

    > different component than a local domain registrar. In that aspect it
    > has a different scope than draft-richardson-anima-smarkaklink.

I think this discussion should be interesting!

]     m...@sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-