From: Toerless Eckert <t...@cs.fau.de>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2023 03:08
To: Esko Dijk <esko.d...@iotconsultancy.nl>
Cc: anima@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Anima] New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-21.txt

Thanks, Esko!

It looks as if you are not registered for IETF117... I think to remember
something about PTO.

Are the specific issues you would like to be discussed (even in your absence)
during the WG
meeting, maybe one of the co-authors could lead ?

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---