Il 10/09/2010 20:46, Anne Ghisla ha scritto:

> Feedback on the idea is most welcome!

While I think WPS is an interesting approach, being so much more general, and
easy to
use for people who are not interested in technicalities, I still do not like
the idea
of not being able to modify the analyses to be run. I prefer to have full
control
over my analyses. The key word under the free software movement is for me "user
empowerment".
If the installation of the server will be not more complicated than the current
situation, that's fine with me, otherwise I'd prefer to have the programs
running on
my machines.
But that's only my personal preference, of course.
All the best, and thanks.