Hi Addy,

I made today a fresh install of QGIS (osgeo4w), R (2.9.2),
adehabitat/rgdal/gpclib (and dependencies) and the HR plugin in the new
laptop (Windows Seven) of a ex colleague: it all worked "fine".

The problem is similar to the one I already reported here while ago
(http://lists.faunalia.it/pipermail/animov/2010-May/000590.html ):

R installs the libraries in a folder called

C:\Users\username\Documents\R\win-library\2.9

but then the plugin (the HR one, like others that R based) looks into

C:\Users\username\R\win-library\2.9

I then created manually the folder C:\Users\username\R\win-library\2.9
and then copied in there everything was in C:\Users\username\Documents\R
\win-library\2.9

not elegant, but worked. After this the plugin was fully working (I used
the sample dataset to test it:
http://www.faunalia.it/animov/scripts/sample.csv srid:3003)

cheers

-- Giovanni --