Hi Tagmarie,

Try the writeOGR function in the rgdal package.  It has many export options
(e.g. shp, kml, etc) type ogrDrivers() once the package is installed to see
all your options and ?writeOGR to see the syntax for exporting.

in your example...
kudl  <-  kernelUD(puechabonsp$relocs[,  1],  h  =  "LSCV")
kernelcontours<-getverticeshr(kudl,percent=90) #decide on the contour you
want to export
writeOGR(kernelcontours,dsn="/your directory", layer="your file
name",driver="ESRI Shapefile") # for a shapefile.

If you want multiple contours perhaps use getverticeshr multiple times and
merge the objects, either in R or your GIS software? Maybe someone else
knows a better solution. If you want an actual raster to display underneath
and not just the contour the estUDm2spixdf() function will convert your
estUDm into a *SpatialPixelsDataFrame which can then be exported like above
using writeOGR into various formats (e.g. geotiff)  Hope this helps!*
*
*
*Cheers,*

Eric Patterson