Hi Eric,

I tried with writeOGR and I have created the shp, but when I
open the file with QGis the poligon doesn't overlap with the layer of the
points,
I don't understand why!
I tried to make the analysis with the home range plugin but I have an error
when I use the Kernel SLCV and qgis crashes.

Furthermore when I try to zoom the poligon it disappears

Regards

Sergio Vignali
CERM Centro Rapaci Minacciati
(Endangered Raptors Centre)